Friday, November 5, 2010

Response to Free write"jay's quiz"

I found something.......interesting..... on Peter's Blog:
  That is the basic of what the action potential does. On the quiz, there is one big section of filling the balances. This is a section which Ms. Ronit gave us a whole paragraph, and she left some balances for us to complete the whole process of the Action poential. Above the whole paragraph, Ms. Ronit put " The story of a Nerve Impulse" which describes how the whole procce that the neurontransmitters sent to the axon terminal. All in all, the full procce is talking about how the nerve impulses sent to the brains like when we touch, and feel the temprature of something, the impulses would sent to the brain in order to tell you move away your hands from something is damaging you. However, at the 4th side of the quiz, there is a short-answer question which asks: what is the name or tittle for that figgure? Jay Pan, the funnest sophmore I have ever seen, he wrote: The story of a Nerve Impulse"-- he was just copying the third page of the figgure for the fill in balance question, and the tittle is nothing to the question for the short answer!

I feel that this is very biased and unfair against me! I did not do anything wrong.... I think......  All I did was guess on a test answer because I did not know the answer, other people do that too! Just because "I" made a dumb mistake does not mean that I have to be flamed for it! Though he compliments me later on in his post, I still feel wronged and I demand restitution! I can not be blamed for making a dumb mistake that anyone can make if they are bored, tired, and / or lazy enough. Hopefully, no one else will read his post and know any more of what I did, because I know that a lot of my friends have already seen it and commented about how dumb a mistake it was. I do not really have high hopes in people not reading it and I feel that it is a lost cause.  I feel better because I know that this is just joke, I think...... and that he doe not really mean anything by this. I was just kidding in my post however, and you do not have to trust anything that I have said because I just writing things and I did not mean anything with them. I really do not care that he did this, but I am kind of glad because I now have something to respond to. Also, Mr. Sutherland, if you read this and think if is bs, please count this as a blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it counts as a post but I can't tell if it's bs or not...? Your last two posts have been sort of joking in tone...but naming specific people, so I have to ask about how serious it is before I find out people have been accidentally getting feelings hurt.

    Is this all in fun, or are you actually upset by what Peter wrote? I can't tell.

    ReplyDelete