Friday, November 5, 2010

Response to Freewrite: ShiYun's evilness

I found this interesting topic on Phuong's blog:

  This blog is dedicated to Shi Yun. Of course, you would think that I would say how nice she is and how friendly she is but I’m going to say the opposite: I’m writing about how EVIL she is (with her permission). Not to be mean, but everyone must be aware of her. She may look innocent and quiet, but that is only to hide her evil side. Her evilness started last year, where she slips with her “innocent” image. She began to show her evil thoughts toward her friends. She also began to develop many contagious “diseases”.

I felt that this was something that was kind of interesting and was kind of funny. I would have never thought of her that way if someone had no told me about it. I used to think of Shiyun the way that Phuong described, innocent and quiet. However, looking at what Phuong have said about her and what other people said about her,  believe that my opinion of her is changing. Now, I think of her of her a less innocent person and more as a person that can hide what they are really feeling and/or thinking inside.
Also, Shiyun, I'm sorry if this sounds mean, I'm not trying to bash you. =D


Her first disease was the Typo Disease.Her second disease is the Mispronunciation Disease. Her third disease is the Sighing Disease.
I felt that this is actually something that I see often in some of the people that she interacts with, and her friends. For example, when I talk to Phuong now, she will mispronounce some of the words that she says, sighs a lot, and when I talk to her online, she has typos too. I feel that this is interesting and something to be feared. I feel that this is something to be feared because I feel that Phuong has spread it to me. For example, when I type things, such as for an essay or in a conversation, I have a lot of typos and it annoys me because I have to go back and fix them. Also, when I talk now, I feel that I sigh a lot now, and it is annoying me because I feel that it is something unnecessary that I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment